Gerald’s Real Estate Tip of the – Week of 2/21/17

Real Estate Tip

If you relocate for a new job and rent out your property, you are a landlord in the eyes of the IRS, so make sure you report your rental property on your federal income taxes.

Short Sale Specifics

Get A Free Copy!

"Get a Free Copy of Our Short Sale Homeowners Guide!