Gerald’s Real Estate Tip of the – Week of 2/16/16

Consider deferring capital gains taxes using a 1031 exchange when you sell real estate and reinvest the proceeds to purchase like-kind investment property.

Short Sale Specifics

Get A Free Copy!

"Get a Free Copy of Our Short Sale Homeowners Guide!