Gerald’s Real Estate Tip of the – Week of 1/5/14

If you relocate for a new job and rent our your property, you a landlord in the eyes of the IRS, so make sure you report your new rental property on your federal incomes taxes.

Short Sale Specifics

Get A Free Copy!

"Get a Free Copy of Our Short Sale Homeowners Guide!