Gerald’s Real Estate Tip of the Week 11/13/14

You can defer paying taxes on realized gains on the sale of investment property by utilizing IRS code 1031 (common known as a 1031 like-kind exchange).

Short Sale Specifics

Get A Free Copy!

"Get a Free Copy of Our Short Sale Homeowners Guide!