Gerald’s Real Estate Tip of the Week 10/30/14

When you pay for an oil tank scan on a property you are going to buy, have the company you hire determine whether the tank is actively in use. If the tank has been taken out of service, you should request all documents relating to the tank closure including town permits and contractor reports. These documents will prove the tank was closed properly according to regulatory guidelines.

Short Sale Specifics

Get A Free Copy!

"Get a Free Copy of Our Short Sale Homeowners Guide!